The best way to buy our products is to visit us in Torrey! Limited release items are only available in our retail shop.
If our corner of paradise is out of reach, we are now fulfilling special orders through the Utah DABC. Out-of-state shipping is coming soon.
Book a tour and tasting experience online now!. See our state-of-the-art facility, get a behind-the-scenes introduction to our cidermaking approach, then sample our products. Must be over 21 (with valid ID) to participate. Please book on our website at least 2 hours in advance.
RETAIL BOTTLE SHOP (THURSDAY-SATURDAY, NOON TO 7 PM)
- Cider by the bottle (limited releases only available at the cidery)
- Picnic & charcuterie board items
- Gourmet pantry supplies
- Local meats
- Utah cheeses
- Etta merch
ON THE SHELF TODAY
- Etta Place Dry Hard Cider
- Etta Place Gingered Hard Cider
- 435 – 001 Off-Dry Cider
- Newtown Pippin
- Stray Arrow Ranch Rosé (no special orders, limited quantities, one per customer at the bottle shop only)
- 435 – 003 Rhubarb Peach Wine
- 435 – 004 Hopped
- Etta’s Reserve Fig Mead
- Some fun and delicious new products are in the fermentors. Check back soon for updates.
ETTA ON THE MENU
DABC SPECIAL ORDERS
How to place a DABC Special Order
- At the DABC website, click on the “Place a Special Order” button.
- Create an account and start a new order. Choose the DABC store where you’d like to pick up your product(s).
- Scroll through the voluminous special order catalog or jump right to the item you want by entering the product code.
- Submit the order. We will deliver your cider to the DABC central warehouse. They will let you know when to pick it up at your local store.
|Etta Place Dry Hard Cider||921538|
|435 Off-dry Batch 001||921962|
|Etta Place Gingered||923144|
|Mixed Case (currently 3 each of Etta Place Dry, 435 Off-dry, Etta Place Gingered and Newtown Pippin; may change without notice)||922805|
|Etta’s Reserve Fig Mead||923833|
EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
We host a few annual events in Torrey:
(In these times of COVID-19, check as we approach the date for updates to our schedule.)
Grafting workshop: We plan for grafting workshops to resume in 2022. We provide the scion wood from our orchards or bring your own from apple trees you want to copy. We will have plenty of rootstock, tools and instruction. Great activity for families.
Apple Days: Torrey’s biggest annual event and always held the first Saturday in July. See our entry in the parade!
Apple tasting: we offer an annual apple tasting, a guided gustatory experience through 15-20 heritage and cider varieties. At the end, participants vote for their favorites. If we don’t already grow the winner, we add it to our orchards. On October 2, 2021, we will be hosting a family-friendly (no alcohol served), taste-at-your-own pace event in our production facility.
Community Juicing Day: our biggest event of the year. Our juicing contractor, Northwest Mobile Juicing, sets up to produce juice (not alcohol) in 3 liter, pasteurized bag-in-a-box packaging. Bring your apples, or buy some from farmers markets vendors conveniently available in the parking lot, and take home shelf-stable juice. Check back for 2022 dates.
Wassail!: the annual blessing of the trees, scaring off of evil spirits and general merriment in our orchards takes place the Saturday of the Martin Luther King holiday weekend.